With the build 44, the first version of the "Interactive Reports" has been released. These reports will contain both operational and management reports.
When opening Interactive Reports, you will be presented with a list of reports along with a short description. When you select a report, a filter box for the report will be displayed from which you may select the report filters as required.
Clicking the 'Generate Report' button will cause the report window to popup with the generated report. You may download the report as a PDF file or choose to email it to yourself.
Please note that this is the first iteration of the Interactive Reports. More reports and features (including drill-down capability) will be added as soon as we can develop them.
Other changes in this build:
- KPI Alert Emails re-formatted.
- Entity ID exposed as a read-only field.
- Fixed Issue in Custom/Advanced Reports.
- Added Access Level in Corridor Forms.
- Sent Mail page added (for Admins).
- Bulk Update by Email - Permissions modified.
- Added Bond Agent & Clearing Agent updates to bulk updates.
- Fixed issue with PDF downloads.
Your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated.